2013/04/23

Crochet Sleeping Bunnies


During Easter, I saw a blogger, One Crafty Mumma, made a mother-daughter crafting day that made Easter Bunnies. Immediately this is put into my "To-Do-List". hehe

***This Bunny is actually original from this blogger,the green dragonfly, with picture-tutorial to follow. BUT this bunny is also revised from an crochet owl from, bunny mummy. (Owl is also on my list!):P

On hands, I had prepared one for a friend who loves it too... but I haven't finished that yet as I want to do some "Add-on". :P

However, I used this design to make a baby version, sleeping one in white/light pink organic cotton yarns for 2 lovely baby girls.

It is easy to make! Thanks to the bloggers who put a lot of efforts to do those picture-tutorials for us to follow! Yay!!!!! 

Last week, beside making these 2 little ones, I also crochet one more hotpad and one hoop art for my friends. Will show to you within this week! ^.<

love love, k



No comments:

Post a Comment