2012/06/11

Good Weekend

It's Monday again! How's your last weekend?


I had a great one... did a lot of entertainment things rather than knitting... haha 




Mr. J & I went to watch MIB3 (3D) movie.... It is a great movie but I hate at the end made me cry! ahahahah !_! If you haven't watched it, Go Go Go!!!! 


As we went to The Grand Cinema at Elements shopping mall so we bought some macarons @ LGB. :P


Last Sat was busy busy,... met a friend for coffee for catching up.... then met other friends for Malaysian food, yummy yummy. (I think it must be a famous restaurant as there were many people queueing up at 6:30pm already....)


Then we went to see the 2012 Cellistra Annual Concert!!!! More than 10 great cellists playing together and invited a school Handbell ensemble to perform too... great concert!!!! ^.^


and also did some reviewing & planning time today... Super busy JUNE!!!!!! haha 


PS: I am self-learning the Photoshop (PS)... so I retouch & play around all the pictures on PS now ! ahahahahah so much fun! ^.^


Love love, k

No comments:

Post a Comment