2013/03/04

Feb 2013 - Holiday Month

This year the Chinese New Year was on Feb 10, 2013. 
My holiday started from Feb 9-24,2013,...hehehe 

First stop: I went to Kuala Lumpur with my Dad, my sister & my bf. Mainly EAT EAT EAT! LOL
We did walk up to the Batu Caves.... WOW many steps & for me was very difficult to walk down..... T_T
























Second stop: I went to Sanur, Bali, Indonesia with my bf alone, stayed at a villa (private pool) yeah!.. [a bit sad that 2 days out of 5 days were raining non-stop in the day time] 
So, we mainly, sleep, eat, drink, sun tan & a bit of swimming! hehe 

















Breakfast: Butler will come in to cook & serve for us! 
Everyday around 6pm, the hotel will send us glass of drinks & satay!  Yeah! 
You may see from my picture here (the right bottom corner, the BeanaLisa!) hahahah I have to stop & take picture! So cute! :P
They have good price for seafoods & drink! The seafood platter here is around HKD450+16% tax (incl 2 soup/ salad + 2 desserts) 
Yummy yummy! 

love love, k 


No comments:

Post a Comment