2013/12/16

My 1st Toe Up Socks


Diagonal Lace Socks 
Feb 11, 2012: I started with Wendy's Diagonal Lace Socks but at that time i couldn’t figure out some steps……… so frogged…..
Around Oct 2, 2013
After another year of knitting and learning more stuffs… I wanted to try it again BUT I changed another pattern also from Wendy….Double Eyelet Rib Toe-up Socks
I could handle most of the part. 
For Cast on method, I used Judy Magic Cast on because I can handle better this than Turkish cast on, but I have a problem on one side after knit the first round…. having a HOLE… :( Don’t know how to fix this….
Also, the Wrap & Turn I did not do well too... LOL
I will try more different technique socks for comparison~

After finished up this pair of sock, I went back to Craftsy.com a free short tutorial by Carol Feller about Short Rows method!!! Also I purchased another online knitting class on "Knit Original Toe-up Sock" with Donna Druchuans.

No comments:

Post a Comment