2012/03/13

Knit for Easter | Easter Egg & more

Last week I knitted the Bunny Kayla.
Then I knitted some Easter Eggs & Carrots, and even tried out my own Basket,a Tulip and ...!!!! 


Oh by the way, recently here is an APP that is very hot now!!! "DRAW SOMETHING" Soooo addict to draw and guess! Is anyone out there also playing with this game?



For Easter Eggs:
The basic pattern for Easter Egg is based on here. 
The Embroidery one I used dpns size 4mm and added the flowers afterward. 
The Stripes one I used dpns size 3mm.
*I prefer using dpns instead of the Magic loop but definitely I need to buy some shorter dpns!!! >.<

For Basket:
I just tried it out as... 
CO 44sts on 3 dpns (size 4mm). 
Row 1-4: Knit
Row 5-6: [K2,P2]repeat
Row 7-8: [P2,K2]repeat
*Repeat Row 5-8 one more time
Row 13: [K4,K2tog]repeat,K2(37sts)
Row 14: Knit
Row 15: [K3,K2tog]repeat,K2 (30sts)
Row 16: Knit
Row 17: [K2,K2tog]repeat,K2 (23sts)
Row 18: Knit
Row 19: [K1,K2tog]repeat,K2 (16sts)
Row 20: Knit
Row 21: [K2tog]repeat (8sts)
BO

Finishing/ Handle:
Cut 3 yarns same length, sew thru to one side of the basket around 2nd row. Make a knot together, then twist these 3 yarns together.
Until the length of the handle you like. Then attach them to another side of the basket and tie a knot. Then Done!

Hope this pattern works for you!
*Please knit as for your personal use! Cannot be sold! 
Thanks for your attention!!!




For Carrots:
Here


For the tulip & more.... I will post next time!
Thanks & Stay Tune! :)




love, k

No comments:

Post a Comment