2012/01/20

2012 Project - No.2 Red Hat

My 365days Knit/Crochet-it-up Project, 2012:

No. 2 Red hat: 
Project date: Jan 4-7, 2012

I always want a red hat. Now I made my first one! yeah!!!!!

I have been searching a pattern of hat with nice & "free" on ravelry.com :)... actually there are plenty of choices to choose from but I decided to make this one first! 

At the beginning, it was not going smooth. Knit, undo, knit, undo, knit....etc....
Remember on Jan 5, I finished up the 1st round of the lace pattern (8 rows)...then started the 2nd round.... knit knit knit and found some mistake... as it is a lace pattern with many different stitches... so i decide to......... undo all (just intended to undo the lace but lost..... so undo the whole thing..........................) :(

Spent 2 days to finish it up... very pretty color, design and the whole look on my head... :D

However, I chose my monkey be my model! hehehe

love, k




























No comments:

Post a Comment