2012/01/01

2012 Knit/Crochet-it-up

Happy New Year 2012!!!! 
I had a great time on Dec 31 2011... BBQ on the rooftop and counted down with the Hong Kong Harbor view with firework!!!!! 
I want to make a 365-day knit/crochet project for myself. I know there is already some groups like this.... as in Hong Kong... so let start with myself..... 
If anyone wants to join me, let's do it together and get sharing our work, idea & experience here! :) 


btw, I bought 2 books just b4 2012... "The Needlecraft Book" & "Nicky Epstein: Knitting a Kiss in Every Stitch". 
The first one has the techniques for knitting, crochet, embroidery, quilting, patchwork... has a lot of photo, picture illustrations... very detail! 
The second one has so many fun & nice idea to knit!!!!
Cannot wait to do more knit, knit, knit, crochet, crochet, crochet! 
Here is my Ravelry name: sorpo
Now go for my first knitting in 2012! :)


love, k



No comments:

Post a Comment