2012/05/22

Organic Baby Elephant

Finally fixed the photos and post now! :P


Introduce to you the baby Elephant (100% Organic Cotton), the outfit is 100% cotton!!!! The original idea was the elephant in lite blue, the pants in darker blue... but the choice of Organic Cotton only had this Blue...so change it! :P


I am really happy with the whole look! It is absolutely great gift idea for a new born baby!(at least I think so)hehehehee 


What do u think?

I sew the date of birth on the tummy,... and Baby name's initials on his yellow top.

Then took some nice photo and made a postcard as an accompaniment
So my customer can write some greetings and send the baby elephant as a set of gift! :) 


Now, I should go to prepare my next order! yeah! :P

love love, k










No comments:

Post a Comment