2011/11/01

What I have done in the last 2 unemployed months

I quitted my job 2 months ago so what I've done?!?!
um... many things... hahahaaa



  1. Clean up all my last 10 years bank statements, receipts... and some old magazines....
  2. Re-set my handcraft area in my room
  3. Simple stay-at-home part time job for a friend
  4. Bought my very first Blythe doll, "Very Vicky"... but I haven't decided a name for her yet?!?!?! Any suggestion? 
  5. Crochet a new born baby set for my best friend's 1st baby boy in Canada
  6. Knit an Oktoberfest outfit for my Rilakkuma.
  7. SOLD a Oktoberfest Rilakkuma (my very first order) :D
  8. Knit a Bolero for myself :P
  9. designing clothes/ costume for Rilakkuma & Blythe
  10. Bought a lot of material for knitting & crochet
  11. Test knitting for Blythe right now...

Next....
Set up my Etsy shop to sell!!! 


If anyone wants to have a Rilakkuma with special costume, please let me know! Thanks in Advance!


love, k


Here are some photos to share,... um.. I don't know how to put more than 1 photo  on one line?!!??!?!? :(










No comments:

Post a Comment