2012/08/29

Making of: My First SHAWL

I saw many knitters make shawls, so many patterns & many shapes like triangular, square, semi-circular, circular & heart-shaped. 

My hands are so "itching" for shawl knitting! :P

Now I am picking up the triangular one & give it a try!!!!

I found this one on ravelry.com... a basic stocking stitch on the main body and some leaves lace on the edge.

The instruction said that using Crochet Provisional Cast on... I searched on YouTube... but at the end I chose to use the Garter Stitch Tab instead. I think this method is more handy! :P 

For Color: I found that Mustard color is a really nice fashion color... even I searched specific mustard color fashion on Pinterest! ahahahah So I tried this shawl with it! I am so excited about it!!!! 

Hope I can share the FO here with you VERY VERY SOON! :)


Needles: US 6 - 4.0 mm
Yarn: Mondial Cable 5 Filo Di Scozia

Color: Mustard




No comments:

Post a Comment