2012/04/20

Testing on Knitting | baby shoes & baby bunny




I am on my way to set up my knitting business (online knitting dolls & accessories)so I have to knit knit knit.... and knit to test on items, size, materials & color combination.... 


I still don't really know how to do the calculation on the GAUGE!!! @.@ Even I have knitted a piece of sample to check... still confusing! ahahah Anyway I will solve this out sooner or later, right? :)


You can see the photo above, tested on Knitting baby shoes in different size and variation! 
Of cos, BUNNY, I love the petite and small bunnies! They are so cute... and my new loved color, mint green! ehehehe
Having fun to making those conversations for them! LOL


Oh... I have got my shop domain name, lovelovek.com!!!! 
At the moment, this link will re-direct to my blogspot first...
Hope I can work out the web design soon! eheheh 


Back to my order now! ^.^


Have a great weekend!!!
love love, k



No comments:

Post a Comment