2011/12/11

Xmas Pinwheel Coaster

I like to search knitting/ crochet tutorials on Youtube. No matter which languages they are speaking or how different of the methods they are using. On Youtube at least I can get a better view on it.


Recently I just following the Youtube to prepare a Xmas gift for my boyfriend's grandparents. As this year xmas, we could not go back to meet them so we would like to send out some greetings & gifts to his family.


I followed the following video to make a set of 6 Xmas Coaster.

Easy Video Crochet Pinwheel Christmas Coasters

The pattern is from here

Follow the Youtube saved the time to digest the instruction by myself. :P

set of 6 xmas pinwheel coasters
Just checked a minute ago... the parcel is safely arrived! yeah!!!! 


love, k

No comments:

Post a Comment